viola

a man was selling brains.
nurse's brain: $200
doctor's brain: $500
violist's brain: $20000
"why is it so expensive?!"
"it's completely unused! =)"


profile

yeos
5 nov 1992
Scorpio
RISE
Hullettian!


archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007


wishlist

soccer ball
new viola
more time
shoes
lots of love






links

RISE cBw; Rui Heng; Jing Hui; Remus; Adriel theChang; Shawn Neo; Alex Toh XueQian; David aka dNg; Renhao aka Rantendo; Yuze aka Panfishbreak =p
Other Rafflesians Kar Min; Tim Chow; Kern Choong; Sam Kwek; Linus; Bryan; Mr Lim; Hoho; Jonlim; Royce; Sadikin; cBw's sister site; Sampson; Walter; Annie; Victor Ong; Kang Jie; Nick (GO CUT YOUR FRINGE) Siew; Ryan; Kieran Ram Chandra
Other friends Jiayun; Shuqi
Group blogs Students' sketchpad; 2F, 06 Class Blog; RISE Cellos blog; 2H, 06 wo0t!!! we ROCK!!!


Stuff Manchester United!!!; Football News at TribalFootball!!!; JOIN MY LEAGUE

site stats

designed: karmin
owned: yeos
hosted: blogger & photobucket
image: deviant art


Fanlisting

Edvin Marton Rocks (WOW!!!)

I love the
Viola!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

back from RISE camp

haha i'm back from my first ever RISE camp! =D it's been a really enjoyable 4 days 3 nights. and i'm looking forward to the one in the December hols already!

just visited Ruiheng's blog, and i realised how much it pains me to realise that while this is my first RISE camp, it will easily be the very last RISE camp any of the sec 4s will attend, many of whom i've become so close to. i'll treasure the remaining 6 months i have with all of them, before they move on to RJC.

i've been taking bus home with nic hsien, yu zhou and xue qian after rehearsals recently, and i alight at a bus stop right outside RSS every time i do so. i get that weird, sinking feeling in my stomach when i stand outside the school and just look at it. i remember how i used to stick around in the school compound after we've been dismissed, walking about, talking to friends, teachers, in no hurry at all to go home. sometimes thinking about how fast 6 years have just gone by like that. some of my happiest moments were in RSS, and i do wish i'd treasured it more.

haha, i've been working on this post since friday. and it's currently 1m on a sunday morning in Singapore. 2 days more, and school starts all over again. kind of looking forward to it. at least it gets my engine started again. and this term's gonna be exciting. with dramafeste, RISE concert, etc going on! it will be grrreeaat! =D yea, positivity xp

just returned home from parkway parade with my family. went to collect my new glasses =D and new school shoes for my sister. my new glasses are great, although they need some getting used to! so coincidentally, at that time, they were having some yo-yo challenge at parkway. so while my sis was picking her shoes, i was on the 2nd level watching world number 1 yo-hans flaunt his skills on the yo-yo, that guy's seriously... wooowww! and then suddenly, the emcee just popped up behhind me and shouted, "we've got ourselves a volunteer!!!" and so i was dragged onto stage and taught a couple of tricks, after which i was asked to perform them. lol. i did real badly, but they still gave me a cool "Fast Challenge" yoyo and a nice t-shirt lol. aaahh... the benefits of active participation ==''' my mum subsequently called me 3 times as she didn;t notice me embarrassing myself downstairs xp

haha, to all taggers, sorry for being unable to reply before camp. as usual, my tagboard had a couple of hitches. 0_0 hmm cbw, i think i'm suffering from mild abs lol. sorry lor jinghui, can't help it, cos my blogskin rocks, tt's why lag abit xp and karmin, i'm back from camp and i'm blogging wo0ts! i'm feeling high, as i've just completed maths challenge, and almost done my poster. =D

ok time for bed!